BE THE CATALYST THAT MAKES ART HAPPEN – GIVE TO THE INCUBATOR ANNUAL FUND TODAY!
The Incubator is a new initiative aimed at ensuring Locust Projects continues to thrive and grow as Miami’s incubator for new art and ideas.
Focused on three core areas of Locust Projects’ mission and vision, you are invited to choose the area of recognition that inspires you:
• EXHIBITIONS- Supporting local, national and international artists at all career stages produce and present ambitious and experimental installations
• ARTIST RESOURCES - Empowering Miami artists of all disciplines to build and sustain a creative practice through access to LegalArtLink's pro bono legal services and WaveMaker incubator grants
• NEXT GENERATION - Nurturing the next generation of creatives with LAB summer art intensive for teens, internships and fellowships.
We look forward to welcoming you as a founding donor to the Incubator Fund! Please use the form below to join today:
**Please be advised that a minimum donation of $1,000 is required to join the Incubator Fund.
Benefits of supporting the Incubator Annual fund include access to engaging activities throughout the year:
• Invitation to the The Incubator Annual Fund Event
• Priority access to Annual Benefit Dinner and fundraising events
• Access to private events, tours, trips, and artist activations
• Access to Miami Art Week VIP passes
• Annual donor wall and website listing for 12 months
• Discounts on Locust Projects’ Editions series