BE THE CATALYST THAT MAKES ART HAPPEN – GIVE TO THE INCUBATOR ANNUAL FUND TODAY!
The Incubator is a new initiative aimed at ensuring Locust Projects continues to thrive and grow as Miami’s incubator for new art and ideas.
Focused on three core areas of Locust Projects’ mission and vision, you are invited to choose the area of recognition that inspires you:
• EXHIBITIONS- Supporting local, national and international artists at all career stages produce and present ambitious and experimental installations and offering the public access to artists, critics, and curators through programming.
• ARTIST RESOURCES - Empowering Miami artists of all disciplines to build and sustain a creative practice through access to pro bono legal services, incubator grants and professional development opportunities.
• NEXT GENERATION - Nurturing the next generation of creatives with LAB summer art intensive for teens, internships and fellowships.
Benefits of supporting the Incubator Annual fund include access to engaging activities throughout the year:
• Invitation to the The Incubator Annual Fund Event
• Priority access to Annual Benefit Dinner and fundraising events
• Private tours with the Director and access to artist activations
• Priority access to donor events including Artist Dinners, Artful Afternoons, ArtVentures art trips, and more
• Access to Miami Art Week VIP passes
• Annual donor wall and website listing for 12 months
• Discounts on Locust Projects’ Editions series